I Invite You to Visit My Website

Friday, November 13, 2009

Its a matter of confidence

Without confidence, one cannot function in the world and feel happy.
The inner self-talk is like old tapes playing old sad songs.

To really know the 'self'...take the confidence test:

When I think of myself as a person do I feel acceptable to the world?
When I want new change, am I able to promote it from myself, or do I have wishful thinking and doubt my abilities?

Example ~ You've applied for a position that you are now showing up for the job interview:

Exercise ~ Visualize this new change and what the position is that you have confidently chosen to apply for?

Watch for the thoughts that come up during this exercise; monitor their effect on your confidence.

Do the thoughts encourage you to be fearless in this new place of personal change?

Journal ~ the outcome, of what position you confidently chose, and what thoughts took you to your final decision.

Question ~ On a scale from one up to ten. What is your confidence level based on going through this monitoring your thoughts and feelings process?

Remember ~ you already know this; you are remembering that you are special in your own personal gift that you came here to give the world..."Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams..."

No comments:

Post a Comment