I Invite You to Visit My Website

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's Next?

There is but one day at a time;
but in that day, I am responsible for my happiness.

Being True to Thine Own Self; (Thoreau)
I must make sure that I am accountable to my own happiness.

No two days in a lifetime are the same;
This leaves room for lots of life experiences.

Lots of decisions on how I will react to my everyday existence.
For every reaction emotionally and physically, I am responsible;

For the outcome of what's next.
The clue is to be conscious on my choices.

Every minute, every hour...what's next;
Depends on me...I am as happy as I allow myself to be.

No matter what the circumstances no matter who or what is involved;
It is entirely up to me to choose wisely for my own future.

The choices I make today; make my tomorrow too.
Knowing this helps me choose what's next with confidence and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment