I Invite You to Visit My Website

Monday, February 6, 2012

Uncourse: Topic - Choices Choices

This is my response to the lesson from Eckhart Tolle Uncourse. It is from the topic Choices, Choices; lesson b.

Understanding these words from Eckhart brings hope to me. I beleive that when the student is ready; the teacher presents. I put the thoughts out there that the world is ready to listen to the masters and teachers. The ones who have chosen to come here to relay the messages; that we all already have within our being. The truth. I sense that the world is ready to be awake on purpose. It has grown tired of the growing pains; and is now allowing those pains to awaken our collective consciousness and begin a new existence without the predominant ego leading the way. It is in the act of humility that we all become better at being human beings; sharing this same space. There is a growing sense that we want to be ready. As each one of us plays our role, we can gain momentum of faith and hope in realizing the peace, unity and joy that we all came here to be a part of. Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment