I Invite You to Visit My Website

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Universal Love ~

I was having tea with my cousin Jo last week; we had a conversation about love. I think she said it best..."Love has so many ways"

On this Valentines Day...I am reflecting on all the Love I have had bestowed on me through out my journey thus far. I feel it deeply; in a place inside that speaks truth to me. I hear the still small voice in my heart. It reaches into my memory and helps me hold on to all the love that's been given and a feeling of great warmth fills my soul. I am thankful inside out for being alive and full of love. I just want to reach out and keep giving it back...because as I give it...it just keeps coming back in so many ways...

This to me this is the finer definition of Universal Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment