I Invite You to Visit My Website

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Inch by Inch

I have a personal motto:

Inch by inch
life is a cinch
yard by yard
we get there.

It is because of this ingrained belief that I have, that I am able to keep striving towards my personal best self.

There are days when I am definetly not there
I am just not giving in to my higher self,

Sometimes if I insinuate enough to my self-talk,
it can go on for days and days,

Until a Gap gets in and gives me an ah ha moment.

I start over again...

A Master is someone who keeps doing it over again until he/she gets it.

With this new motivational self-talk, I start adding things in that keep me going consistently...

Exercise
Menu Planning
Yoga
Meditation
Having Fun...

I remember all the things I've thought about, that I desire.

It is acquiring the desire for that great self-confidence feeling, because, I kept my word with myself.

'Seat of The Soul' by; Gary Zukav, mentions this elated feeling when he describes what happens to the self confidence when one consistently keeps their word with the higher self. Personal empowerment.

So go ahead and challenge yourself today to go for it...

Measure up your personal truth of what it is you truly desire to give yourself.

Then start...one inch at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment