I Invite You to Visit My Website

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Take it or leave it~

I was overseeing my last blog, and feelings and questions came up.

The feeling of how the world would receive the word 'God'.
It seems that the word 'God' has a feeling attached to it for everybody
involved with living.
The feeling has no boundaries.
It can be any feeling;
from glad, sad, mad, afraid, happy, peaceful, content...

~ Watch for your first reaction to the word 'God'- your first present thought-
...Create a 'Gap' there.
~ Just be with it, and look at it, and ask?
...Is this ok with me, this first thought, first feeling at hearing the word 'God'?
Between one and ten, ask; How peaceful do I feel about this word 'God', and then ask the same question for each emotional reaction.

Between one and ten How afraid am I of this word 'God'...?
~ And so on...

Using this exercise as a meditation of learning how one really feels and reacts to the word 'God', helps one to be conscious of their mere existence on a level of reaching to where there is an understanding within the self, and with 'God'.
~And all is well with the soul.

But when you take it or leave it or even care enough about it, to think about that word 'God', somewhere inside me, I always receive it as my lesson in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment