I Invite You to Visit My Website

Thursday, January 28, 2010

INTO YOUR OWN LIGHT

Common sense will get you into your own light.

This is a place in thought, where you find you, 'right' in yourself.
I know this is a grabby sentence, but it says that you can find the right within you.
I like the word 'authentic', it says, "I Am My Own Self".
I own myself, so I choose to own me wisely.

Light stands out above dark, because in the dark you can't see anything.
In the light there is dimension.
Depression can be the dark tunnel, until you witness your own light.
Creating a dimension of thought that promotes authenticity.

I called out to my own light thoughts, and they showed up everywhere...even at a new movie called 'Avitar'.
It shows up in moments of the sun shining on things singularly, it is then that I have stopped and let everything fall off me, and then I shine with the light I find.

As my mind stands still, I experience common sense.
I receive my own light of self. And, in so doing I reflect off everything else.

Try this; look into your own light~

No comments:

Post a Comment