I Invite You to Visit My Website

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stepping Up To My Own Plate*

I am very excited today*

*Today I registered for school this September 2010.

I have such a desire and passion to raise the bar on how I am giving myself to the world.

I know for sure that I came here to be a *healer of *emotions and *love...

I came here to heal the heart *Chakra; Planet Earth*

So my step is embarking on my journey of Spiritual Psychotherapist and Spiritual Director.

Adding my accountability to what I am offering. Making sure I am ready as a whole person*

For the longest time, I said No to myself about *This Decision*, but

my self-talk took me in many directions.

I brought myself Into *Listening to my self-talking...

I've been truly challenged to Step Up To My Own Plate*

And Now, Today...

I filled out my confirmations and signed my name and enrolled in the program,

and put down my *six hundred non-refundable deposit on a *sixteen thousand dollar vision!

It feels astounding to be ready for this. Right Now*

And there is so much more to look forward to*

(next blog...what is a Psycotherapist?)

1 comment: