I Invite You to Visit My Website

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Like-mindedness in 2013!

Hello to all and everyone:

I am very much looking forward to 2013! I have made some good first impressions over the past year that are coming to fruition in 2013. It feels very good to look forward to creating more and more in my Coaching Transitions business. I love the challenge of finding the right clients to click with. I enjoy the process of connecting with like minded people. There is a connection in like mindedness. Arriving on the same page with someone. This gives harmony to the spirit and a lift to an average day. It is fun mapping things out with those that are ready to add more to an already planned schedule.

Routines are there to keep us aligned on our path with our personal goals. The purpose for routines creates openings for change to occur. When we are aware of the process of timing our goals around routines, we allow for new opportunities to surface. Echart Tolle guides us to planning out our future; but says to come back to the present moment and live it out from here, now. I find as I keep my organizational skills refined every thing else falls into place as it's meant to.

I am ready to plan more into my already mapped out goals. I am looking for good outcomes because as I take each step forward and activate my inspirations, I create more good for myself. Its also quite a joy to see how this ripples out into my daily experiences.

This year I am challenged to say hello to strangers walking down the street. I will be fearless in being the one to spark up that new conversation. I plan on smiling lots and looking people in the eye and wishing them a great day!.I plan on showing up in my little corner and spreading myself out and out to the world around me.
I have speeches and leadership projects planned through my membership at Toastmasters International. I have workshops planned and ready to facilitate starting January! *Anyone interested...look in coming events on my website.I am planning to travel in the spring to a spa and pamper my inner being.

If we happen to have  met along the way throughout this coming year and your finding my site for the first time, please feel free to give me a call or an email. We can continue where we left off and create more of our positive connection.

What  I know for sure is that I can, and so it is!

Sending positive energy forces through all that I am, to all and everyone ~ Happy New Year !

Charlene



No comments:

Post a Comment