I Invite You to Visit My Website

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Projected Life Time Capsule

Hello Everyone!  Well and I mean a big WELL, have I ever been busy creating and zesting up my days as a Life Transitions Coach. Some new workshops are out there in the community. I have a new venue where I can offer them to a bigger group. There are three dates in February and they are three different workshops.
These workshops are being held in The Lawrence Room at our New St. Catharines Kiwanis Aqua Centre.
The cost of the workshops are very affordable and accommodate motivating people in the direction of their chosen goals and dreams.

Workshop Number One: February 1st  1-3 pm
To register click link below:

http://mindfullife.homestead.com/communityworkshop.html

 The first workshop is 'Make your own life projected time capsule' Here we go....in the direction of creating pictures of your own personal story. You paste your selected pictures of your projected  pictures onto and inside your time capsule (a sturdy shoe box) ...and voila, you have your own Story-board! Then watch how what you projected comes to pass for you. Its amazing when pictures that you pasted start showing up in your life in unexpected ways.
I have witnessed so many people come to life while creating their own story-boards. It is quite a boost in energy and enthusiasm not to mention the ripple effect every single person leaves the workshop with.
If your interested in this kind of positive visualization of creating your own life projected time capsule, please  to the register address. You will come to my landing page for this workshop and you can sign up there.

I know there is alot to take in with planning your own projected time capsule. Just hearing about what you can do with this one workshop, I know I've got you thinking....

I'll post back in a bit to share more upcoming workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment