I Invite You to Visit My Website

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

'A Course In Mastery'






 The First Agreement:    Be Impeccable With Your Word.

I am taking Don Miguel  Ruiz's 'A Course In Mastery' right now. I will be in my third week come Tuesday. It's seven weeks in total. It is such an honor to be guided by Don Miguel Ruiz through this Course through a tele-class with people from around the World! I am inspired to keep pulling my energy into my own personal story that I am creating. Everyday I let myself get closer and closer to my core truth's. Inside my core I am finding my own presence as myself co-creating with everything in my field of vision. I am anticipating living authentically and paying my voice forward...just in case someone out there is interested in sharing their story...

I will be posting my next Four Agreements Workshop soon...I have been giving this workshop for about 5 years now and I am in the process of re producing my facilitation to an even deeper connection of the truth. For those taking the time to read my Blogs, I thank you for your comments and I look forward to motivating and inspiring you along the way of your personal story....

Sending love and light unto your Path ~ Namaste

Charlene

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an
    e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!


    My webpage espresso coffee makers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got much
    clear idea about from this article.

    my website :: shen-wiki.tiodante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My webpage ... jacobsmith.nfshost.com

    ReplyDelete